Friday 7 January 2022

I want to work

 

I want to work

 It is very boring to be that where there is no job for you although all our tries to find work but we don not find, so I suggest the people who can help us where I mean we who cannot find work although our tries to work,  and  i want  to talk about my self I can prepared reports . political reports. , economic reports . social reports and reports about human rights in the world because I am political women and active member of human rights and journalist and also I am broadcaster and I have my program which that because you are  a human which I present it in my channel in YouTube rihan the truth

So I want work because I am feel boring because there is no job for me although my tries to find it

Rihan alsyed abd elwhab afify

YouTube / rihan the truth
Facebook / rihan alsyed
Twitter / rihan alsyed
instgram / rihanalsyed

No comments:

Post a Comment